“Copious Food, OK Service, No WIFI”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Check-in was basic, no frills. My lay flat seat was a little narrow but comfortable enough. Service on board was efficient and courteous. The food and drink were copious, maybe too much. In flight entertainment selection was just OK. There was no WIFI on board, and that was old fashioned.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

The plane was delayed due to cleaning staff not arriving, although it arrived on time in CPH.

There was no wi-fi on this flight, a fact that was announced at the boarding gate.

The onboard staff were welcoming and helpful.

The entertainment system is pretty minimal for an international flight.
The food was plentiful, even too much, but the flavors were not to my taste.

The across-the-chest seat belt is quite uncomfortable when you’re trying to sleep in a flat position.

Passport control was not via gates as stated onboard, but in-person. The line was short however, and the staff pleasant.

The SAS Lounge at CPH is very crowded. The touted bedrooms with showers are only available to SAS Gold members and not available to long-haul business class passengers.

All in all, I’d probably not choose SAS again unless other choices were unavailable.

Reviewed 14 April 2024

was very dissapointed as the staff were rude and the food service was horrible. Food was served over 60 min of departure and no option was given. What ever the crew throw at the table has to consume. You have to purchase the drinks . Its not a budget short haul flight. no snacks provided for 13 hour flight. Had to wait for breakfast just before landing about 10 hours. 10 g of cereal packet.plain yogurt Many passengers were staving and askes for extra breadrolls to fill them up. Dinner was just a salad. They just wait just before landing to sell the snacks. Shame.
Most worst thing was one of my checked luggage was missing at Heneda airport . Staff mentioned that it may have unloaded inorder to weight balance. We pay over £1250 per person and we had to do do our essential shopping on our holiday. Never recommend to anyone missing baggage 😥

Reviewed 14 April 2024

I specifically ordered a vegetarian meal over Booking.com and received the opposite, the flight attendant simply told me they ran out of vegetarian meals.
Furthermore, while I was sleeping my knee was hanging a little in the aisle, the same flight attendant who said there were no more meals for me drove her cart full speed into my knee and then asked me to be more careful. All in all, I unfortunately did not have a good experience flying with SAS Airlines.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 10 April 2024

This is the worst airline ever. Staff is rude, plane is dirty, no vegetarian options. Its almost comical how bad it is. Like a bad joke. Do not recommend, unless you absolutely cannot find anything else

1  Thank GoPlaces57579370382
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.