“Great Job Shaheen Air”
Review of Shaheen Air International

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I was travelling from Karachi to Islamabad on 2.9.2017 and inadvertently dropped two of my credit cards during the course of my flight.  Obviously disturbed, I wondered what next and prepared for the worst.
Little did I know that an angel would come to my rescue.  I got a call from one Mr. Muhammad Ashraf, security officer, informing me that he had found my cards and would be arranging to have them delivered to me in Islamabad.  The next day the cards were sent to Islamabad and I collected them from the station manager, Islamabad Airport.
I would like to comment Shaheen Air and thank Mr. Muhammad Ashraf for displaying honesty and integrity in returning my cards.  Great job guys and keep it up.  We need more people like this and the ones we have should be cherished.
Customer service at its best. Way to go Shaheen Air.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank Sidney P

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had traveled with airlines few times for domestic business trips only within Pakistan. Overall average service since the journey distance is very short

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have not recieved a refund for this crap airline for over 6 months. i advise everyone not to use this disgraceful airline. feb 2017 to july 2017 no refund issued from shaheen airline

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank yasserhussain7862017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Everything went smoothly from the check-in, to the boarding to the landing at ISB airport. The plane was clean, the staff was friendly and the seats comfortable.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

i bought the ticket from the airport (last minute), and it was really expensive but the service is really improving.

• Food and Beverage