“Great service and flight”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

First time flying with Southwest. Needed to sit in Bulkhead since my boyfriend has a bad leg! They accommodated us. Our flight attendants were Ashley, Romona and Vicky! They were very friendly and professional! Ashley gave me her SW lapel pin for my collection!
I would fly Southwest again! Will recommend to my clients too!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (29,820)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Just did a round trip from Baltimore to Tampa and back, both flights where very good, no problems what so ever. Shout out to crews on both planes

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had a decent flight both ways. We had to change planes and make stops but it was an easy change. A direct flight just cost way too much. You o not get to select a seat ahead of time but the earlier you check in the earlier you board and can then select your seat. On each flight leg we were given a free refreshment and a free snack -pretzels or peanuts. Attendants were friendly and some had a sense of humor. We had turbulence on our first flight but the pilot managed it well. The trip was safe and friendly. With all the changes they never lost our luggage and you can check bags free of charge.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Due to a gate change that I wasn’t aware of until the last minute, we barely arrived to the proper gate before take off. When I got on the airplane with my 6 year old daughter there were no two seats together. My daughter began crying at the thought of being separated from me and at that moment I couldn’t assure her we would be able to sit together because we were the last on the plane. A female flight attendant covering the front of the plane leaned down to my daughter and told her not to worry, the plane wouldn’t leave until we had seats together. In a moment of despair this attendant did something I wasn’t sure of, she assured my daughter that everything would be ok and found a volunteer to switch seats so we could sit together. As I told her directly, I’m so grateful for what she did to make us more comfortable on that flight and appreciative to the passenger that volunteered to move to make it possible for us to sit together. I must also thank all the passengers of the flight for their patience. I thanked as many as I could as we walked to our seats but wish I could have reached them all. They were all so kind and understanding. Flying is best with passengers like those and an airline like Southwest.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We fly SW a lot and like to board in the A line as we are both tall and need extra room. We have noticed despite purchasing this $15 surcharge and getting flights months in advance we keep moving farther back in the line. Today we are B6 and 7. I asked the gate agent and she explained that early bird check in only makes sure you are checked in 36 hours prior to departure instead if 24 hour manual check in. It is based on when you purchased the ticket, how many get early bird check in and your status with SW. Being in the B we will be behind even the families on our flight that now board between the A and B lines so this program is starting to be less and less desirable. I was told I can do a 30 to 45 dollar upgrade per person today and be in A 1-15. That program is not available at the time if purchase however. That seems foolish as I am happy to pay up front for a true priority boarding assignment than this scattered program. Change your way of handling these programs SW.