“Smooth flight”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We always travel by Southwest, they have the best fares and first 2 bags free! That saves us at least $50 - $100 per flight. Always a nice crew and hassle free experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,961)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Another great flight with Southwest. I always fly Southwest and am never disappointed. No additional charges for bags. Great service by everyone.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I have flown Southwest well over 50 times in my life. They are so underrated and are hands down the best airline I have ever used. Rarely late, rarely ever a problem, amazing customer service, amazing flight crews and clean planes.

I am always confident when I fly with Southwest. The fact that when I call customer service and ask for drink coupons, they send them (even though I am really nobody special in terms of priority flier), is just icing on the cake.

I ONLY fly Southwest domestically, nothing else is ever an option. BRING ON SERVICE TO HAWAII 2018 (hopefully they are very competitive with the prices)!

I Love you Southwest.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

What you want a flight to be. We left on time and arrived on time. Boarding was a breeze as was exiting the plane at the end of the line. There was about an hour layover (no need to deplane) at Baltimore (BWI) and I was able to move to an exit row seat with the extra legroom. Unfortunately, the seats do not recline in this row but I was sitting up to work on my laptop throughout the journey anyway. There was some occasional light turbulence, which temporarily disrupted the beverage service, but nothing very scary. We changed crews in Baltimore, but both sets were very professional, friendly, and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to book this same flight again.

1  Thank JEddleman
Reviewed 13 December 2017

On time! Friendly! Comfortable! When it comes to flying these guys wrote the book on how to do it and I love them!