“Las Vegas trip”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I haven’t flown in several years, so I was apprehensive. Check in was quick and painless, as was boarding. We purchased early bird boarding, and so could choose where we wanted to sit on the plane. It was a smooth flight with no issues.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,536)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Doesn't take long to fly from Phoenix to Amarillo, Texas, so I was comfortable in the seats. Wasn't sure if I would like the no seat assignment, but it worked out that I was able to get a window seat, so all was fine. Enjoyable!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Smooth, both in the air and as it relates to service. Left on time and arrived early on both legs of trip.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Like the on time part. One leg of my journey took off late but arrived early. No problems with flight. Just wonder why for an AZ to MA trip the only way to get there was thru Orlando...used to be one could travel a shorter route. Seems like all airlines I feel at the mercy of in terms of how to get from point A to point B.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent piliot. Steered us around big storms and we still arrived on time. I only fly Southwest! They are efficient and friendly.