“On time friendly service nonstop to Vegas.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 21 November 2018

Purchased early boarding so our group of six could sit in one row. I would recommend this if you are concerned were you are seated. There are no reserved seats on Southwest. Seating is by boarding number assigned by when you purchased your ticket. Still offer free checked baggage, drinks and snacks, unlike some other airlines.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,921)

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Open seating by group unless you pay for priority boarding. But even if you're in Group C, chances are that you could sit next to your traveling companion. Lively, cheerful flight attendants; very rare delays.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

Flight on Boeing 737-800 departed on time. Crew was friendly and courteous. Pilot kept passengers informed during flight.seats and legroom were acceptable for a 6 foot plus passenger. The flight landed 10 minutes ahead of schedule. I have flown southwest for years and will continue to do so in the future as it is economical and comfortable with good service.

Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

The Southwest workers at Chicago Midway airport were terribly rude and obnoxious. I would never recommend the Midway airport to anyone. The supervisor is horrible there and very rude and unprofessional. I asked for my mother to receive a pass to help me to my gate because I had a newborn and I also have severe anxiety. They said I looked fine and didn’t “appear” to have a disability. It is known of their business as to what I have and do not have and they should not assume anyone’s mental or physical abilitiles. They were very rude to my mother and did not even give me or her a chance to speak. I have never had now two very horrible experiences with them and will never fly out of Midway again. Even someone at the airport that was not associated with Southwest told me they were horrible and they don’t ever fly out of Midway and they choose Ohare and they work there which shows a lot. I was visibly upset and they offered help. I think the Southwest workers that treat people with such disrespect should quit, if they hate their jobs that much. I am a paying customer and expect the exact same service and respect I would give to a customer.

1  Thank Sunshine09529861811
Reviewed 20 November 2018

They changed our gate 3 times before we finally boarded our flight and then sat on the tarmac for about 2 hours waiting to take off. The return trip was delayed over 2 hours as well. We heard multiple announcements of other flights being delayed or gates changed. I wonder if they ever have a flight leave on time!

1  Thank conniep973