“Great Flight!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 16 February 2019

Returning to Kansas City from New York - somehow we only had about 36 Passengers! I had an "A" so I wasn't initially worried - but as we boarded the stewardess told us to spread out since there were going to be so few of us!

We left on time - the Crew were wonderful and we even landed early !!! Bags came fast and we were out if there FAST!! I will always try this Monday afternoon flight next time i'm returning to KC.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (34,795)

Reviewed 16 February 2019

Paid for Early Bird check in for all flights (plane change in San Diego from Sacramento to Cabo). Out bound flights were perfect, in fact, the flights were not full and many passengers had an entire row to themselves :-)

The problem came upon boarding our flight from Cabo to San Jose... We lined up by boarding numbers (A,B,C) and were then sent to the tarmac where we were put on shuttles busses to be taken to the plane. Trouble with this is that the A group was the first in the bus (back) and the B, C groups wee last on the bus meaning first off. hat happened here is that the B,C groups boarded the plane first...

Fortunately I did place a claim with Southwest for a refund of my Early Bird fees and were happily and promptly refunded. Much appreciated...

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank beautea97
Reviewed 16 February 2019

I had an amazing experience with Southwest on February 2, 2019. Due to a reversal of departure time, I arrived at the airport stressed and late. The staff was amazing. The ticket agent checked my luggage quickly with a late check-in tag. I was doubtful it would make the flight. I raced to the gate and the gate agent was wonderful and so helpful. She assured me my luggage would arrive - and she was right. My luggage and I both arrived in Phoenix together and on time. Fabulous experience with Southwest.

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Absolutely worst flight I’ve had in 15 years! I will never again use this Company even if it’s the absolute last resort. I was a very loyal customer of SouthWest. Rapid Rewards, Credit Card, and 100% flew Southwest every trip I took. Not Anymore! After a week long of meetings in FL im flying back to Arizona which is where I live. We had a layover in Atlanta. After flying 7 1/2 hours today my bag doesn’t show up. This is where it all starts. From dealing with the associate by the terminal to dealing with the associate in the Baggage Office. Listen, I understand bags get lost everyday but as a company you should take ownership and help the customer. Not only was she short but did not apologize once. After i explained to her my medication, truck keys, etc. are in my bag it’s not “We’ll call you” easy!!! No offer of delivering my back, no credit of any kind nothing. Now I’m taking a $52 Uber ride home while I pay another day at economy parking, no medication, and oh yea work tomorrow morning at 8 am. The airport is 1 hour away from where I live. Just fly with another airline and don’t be dealt with like I have been tonight! 11 pm !!!

3  Thank BaggageNightmare
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Our flight was delayed 3 times and the gate was changed last minute. Poor excuses given by announcer.

1  Thank David K