“Southwest airlines”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Like the bags fly free. Crew was friendly and helpful. Flight was on time for this round trip. Recommend this airline.

Date of travel: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (34,607)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I fly between Philadelphia and Kansas City pretty regularly. While I prefer the non stop flights on another airline, travel policy often puts me on Southwest. While I typically love Southwest I am now 2 for 3 in missing the connection when needing to change planes in STL. There is a 50 min gap so it should be enough, but not so. The big trouble is if you miss the connection it’s not like there are many other options on Southwest to complete the journey. This last trip I bailed on the plane, rented a car and drove four hours across the state to KC. Ended up in my hotel before the flight I was rebooked on left STL (which was headed to Dallas anyway). Beside the connection issue the time in the air was great, crew a pleasure, and always amazed at how fast they can board and unboard a plane.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have always flown with southwest before and will definitely fly again.

Bags are for free (2 checked in), price is very reasonable...flights on time.. and FAs are very friendly. Ground staff were also helpful and accomodating.

I dont see any reason of flying with other airline within USA.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As Alana Morisett said in her "Ironic" remake: "All the seats are the same".....which is fine with me. Still seems roomier than the other airlines. Respectful at the baggage check in and at the desk. Of course the attendants can be funny at times, which is a welcome change, and they seem like they love their jobs. In all a pleasant experience. Luggage came out timely too. Good job Southwest! Please train the grumpy bears at American Airlines. I felt more special flying coach on Southwest than First Class on American Airlines.......

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Southwest has always been my favorite airline and then United. Southwest because I can get free air miles by using their credit card. A point for every dollar you spend and believe me when I say I use it for everything making sure to pay the bill in full when it comes in so we do not pay interest. Such a great deal. I have flown to Vegas many years on the even years and go to yes, yes another Westgate Timeshare. The people their are very friendly and accommodating and they even have a one night event with a dinner/preview of shows from the area so you get a filed for what you might want to see. There is so much to see and do and you will never run out of shows to see. The friendliest place I have ever visited. The people love God, Country and Military personnel. They honor them at every show. Very Patriotic place to go and visit. So much more than just shows. Silver Dollar City is no only an amusement park with rides. It has lots of shops, places to get food, side shows and at Christmas the decorations are amazing. I go there every even year and would not miss it for anything.

Date of travel: October 2018