“fly SW”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love that you dont pay for your 2 pieces of luggage. If you cancel you dont really lose your $$ instead you can reuse it. The flight attendants are usually funny. I was traveling with my service dog and sat in the last row on a full flight. The attendant kept others from sitting in the middle seat so I could have some room with my dog. It was a full flight so it didn't happen, but I thought it was a really nice gesture.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (34,670)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Like the bags fly free. Crew was friendly and helpful. Flight was on time for this round trip. Recommend this airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I fly between Philadelphia and Kansas City pretty regularly. While I prefer the non stop flights on another airline, travel policy often puts me on Southwest. While I typically love Southwest I am now 2 for 3 in missing the connection when needing to change planes in STL. There is a 50 min gap so it should be enough, but not so. The big trouble is if you miss the connection it’s not like there are many other options on Southwest to complete the journey. This last trip I bailed on the plane, rented a car and drove four hours across the state to KC. Ended up in my hotel before the flight I was rebooked on left STL (which was headed to Dallas anyway). Beside the connection issue the time in the air was great, crew a pleasure, and always amazed at how fast they can board and unboard a plane.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have always flown with southwest before and will definitely fly again.

Bags are for free (2 checked in), price is very reasonable...flights on time.. and FAs are very friendly. Ground staff were also helpful and accomodating.

I dont see any reason of flying with other airline within USA.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As Alana Morisett said in her "Ironic" remake: "All the seats are the same".....which is fine with me. Still seems roomier than the other airlines. Respectful at the baggage check in and at the desk. Of course the attendants can be funny at times, which is a welcome change, and they seem like they love their jobs. In all a pleasant experience. Luggage came out timely too. Good job Southwest! Please train the grumpy bears at American Airlines. I felt more special flying coach on Southwest than First Class on American Airlines.......

• Food and Beverage