“Wish I could write a different review, but I never got to board my flight...”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived for my flight from TNG to JFK this morning, and I was really looking forward to exploring the city during my long layover in Lisbon. Upon arrival, I was told that my flight “might” be cancelled. Later, it was confirmed to be cancelled. THEN, I was told that it was not cancelled, but my flight had been moved from today to tomorrow. Excuse me, what? What kind of system is this? I didn’t have cell phone coverage here, but luckily I could use the airport WiFi and rebooked with another airline, as I can’t wait for the new flight tomorrow. I have obligations that are dependent on my arrival to JFK tonight. I received absolutely zero notice that my flight was “rescheduled.” Yes, I checked my spam folder in my email. Very unfortunate.

6  Thank Anna M
Write a ReviewReviews (12,340)

Reviewed 21 October 2017

TAP has a policy of loading people onto buses and then keeping then in the crowded buses until the flight is ready to board. On this occasion, the flight was delayed and we were on the hot bus for thirty minutes before the first two people collapsed. At that point we pulled the emergency release to let in air and get medical assistance. TAP were extremely slow to provide medical assistance and did not allow people to leave the bus until a third person passed out.

6  Thank alwaystravelling69
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The airline left the passengers on the airport bus with a closed doors for 10 minutes without any information. It is sad if a company is so important to passengers. He had no information until he had to go the aircraft. This error not first happened whit me...

2  Thank szecsenyi
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Good flight. Difficult conditions in UK when landing but was smooth. Captains
communicated well. A few delays but we were informed. Light lunch with choice of drinks served which was ok. All male crew were friendly and efficient. Clean and as comfy as other similar graded planes.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Dawn I
Reviewed 20 October 2017

All over good service on both flights (OSL-LIS and LIS-OSL). Seats are good, slightly hard on the horisontal seat. Leg room is OK. Lines at check in in Lisbon were long, despite many open counters. Cabin is clean and staff were efficient. On return we had Buisness class, very good food and good space.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Odd Kristian P