“Above average”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 16 November 2018

This flight was very pleasant, especially compared to our experience on Norwegian. The crew were helpful and pleasant. The best part was the food! Meals were excellent, hot and tasty.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,980)

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Worst airline company ever.
Flight deleted (not the first time) unprofessional customer service and everything!

1  Thank Desy G
Reviewed 16 November 2018

I have flown over 4 million miles and TAP isThe worst airline I have ever flown.
It first started at the checkin . The Agents have no clue what is going on and taske forever.
then I get on board my speciasl meal needs to be served upopen and they opened it before takeoff. I was surprised that they let infants in first class. The baby was seated next to me and did not stop crying ALL NIGHT.
It then took forever for the bags to arrive.

On my return there was a long line in DUS tcheck in to TAP. ONLY 2 agents. After waiting 10 min or so I walked to the front of the line and asked about a first class or Elite check in. I was told "OH stay here I'll take you next." At the gate there was a security line and again 1 BIG line. I asked there about is there an Elite Line. the Agent replied " they forgot to put up the sign and he let me in the line.
Guess what my special meal that was confirmed at the check in ...Never loaded so no meal for me.
When I landed in Miami. I forgot something at customs. I was told to to a get a TAP agent to retrieve it. I go upstairs and ask.I was told ONLY a supervisor can go down. BUTTT there was no supervisor aroung.UI was told They can't do anything because they need to get a flight out and I needed to wait about 1 hour. ALL the agents ignored me

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

One of the worst company I have ever taken. In my last trip I took 3 flights and all of them were delayed, that is absolutely unacceptable especially if you travel for business. You can’t choose your seat, they give you practically nothing to eat except for an awful kind of wrap and in some airplane you can’t even recline the seat!
It’s essentially a low cost company, unfortunately should be the Portuguese national airline.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

first time traveling with TAP, and extremely satisfied. People are very nice and polite, and always pay attention to you.
On executive service is outstanding, and their sparkling wine delicious