“Nice and comfortable flight”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Early flight- love the 2-4-2 seating arrangement and lovely comfortable sleep on the flight.
Good food too

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,468)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Service is good but i strongly believe that airline need to improve quality of food and seating asit looks like old and not as comfrtable as some other major airlines.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I flew from Sydney, Australia to Rome, Italy in March 2018 and return in April 2018. Four flights in total including the plane change in Bangkok.

I've flown Thai before and I rate them very highly which is why I chose to fly with them again on this trip. But what contrasting experiences the flights over and the flights back were. The flight crew on the way to Rome were average. (I note at this point that I can't recall whether my following comments relate to both legs of the flight over or just one leg).

The biggest problem was the rude, overbearing guy who seemed to be in charge of the economy crew. I pressed my button for service early in the flight but 30 minutes later nobody had responded so I walked to the crew area and politely asked if I could get another pillow. I was met with the rudest response from this obnoxious fellow. He eventually literally shoved a blanket at me. When I said "this appears to be a blanket, not a pillow" he didn't even respond; he just gave me a dismissive, nasty look. He was a very unpleasant man. This guy's attitude seemed to permeate the whole crew who seemed to be operating in an atmosphere of fear of this man.

Having said that, the flights home were absolutely outstanding; up to the very high standard I have experienced with Thai in the past. Right from the assistance I got from the Thai staff at check-in (the Italian guy that helped me was OUTSTANDING, as was the young lady at the check-in desk) to the helpful, courteous cabin crew during the flights - the standard was faultless.

The moral of the story? One bad staff member can infect the performance of a whole crew and the passengers' experience.

In summary, I think Thai Airways are absolutely outstanding and I would recommend them very highly. My bad experience on the way to Rome was contrasted with the excellent experiences I have had on my other two trips with Thai which have all been outstanding.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Simply wonderful and comfortable we were celebrating our 34th Wedding Anniversary . Within 2 hours of our flight my hubby and i need the w.c so went to pay a visit and me being inquisitive i noticed a spiral staircase, took myself up there, and a lovely steward asks if i would like to have a look as it was 1st and premium economy had a look and as the flight wasn't full he said would we like to sit up in P/economy didn't need to be asked twice and had a glass of champers to celebrate too. Simply magical.xx

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I always enjoy traveling to Thailand destinations via Thai Airways. The First Class includes access to the Thai Orchid Lounge where massage is given if you choose to take it. The food offering in the lounge in Bangkok is excellent. Thai curry and rice is delicious, pastries as well as some western sandwiches are offered.
Boarding the plane is so sweet with the pleasant greetings from the beautiful Thai hostess in full Thai silk regalia. Everyone and I mean every flight attendant is alert and welcomes us for a comfortable flight. It is a joy to fly with them!