“Never sern such stupidity and lack of correction”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So Me and my twi sibblings decided to gift my grandma a ticket in business class from Argentina to Istambul. I was the one in charge on purchasing the ticket so I went directly to turkish airlines website and bought the ticket. I didn’t have her passport with me, since the gift was a secret, so I put her name abd her married surname. Later I found out that her new passport had her other surname, so I decided to call turkish to get this sorted out.
Well that is basically imposible. I’m on the line with their customer support to see if I can get a refund of the ticket because the reservation is usless since there is no way for my grandmother to fly.
So if you ever buy a ticket with this horrible airline, make sure you do not make any mistakes because you will loose your flight since they will not let you get on the plane.
Never flying on turkish airlines again.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,771)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a ticket from Zurich to New Delhi via Istanbul. I landed Istanbul at 16:40 and after security checks and all took 25 minutes to free from their. My next flight to india was at 20:20. I was confused to go to which gate to take my next flight. I use washrooms and all and asked few people to find a way. I got to know i have to go to gate no 504. So moved to gate number 504. i reached their in 40 minutes and when i reach it was 19:57. The guy who was at boarding counter told me that gates are closed. I told him how is it possible i have the boarding pass and still there are 23 minutes left. Then he asked me to go to the transfer desk and assure me they will help me in this matter. I rush without debating to that guy and when i reached their the guy laughed at me and asked me to wait for 10 minutes. So that the 20:20 time can be passed. Then he came and ask me to buy new tickets. I mean this is so stupid instead of helping you guys mislead a customer and ask him to ran here and there.
And the cost for the ticket is too high. When i paid the entire money and have nothing left out i asked them i have no money left anything to eat. They told me they will provide food every 5 hour. once i got the new ticket and after 14 hour i reached them and asked for food they denied even for tea. This is just against the humanity. I was without food for more than 24 hour.

I have screenshot for another flight whose gate was still open even before 10 minutes left for the flight to take off. Next day when i boarded the flight, flight delayed for 1:30 hour and we waited without our fault.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Most economical, but one eventually thinks about
1) longer layover than other Airlines like SAS and LUfthansa, Brutish or Air France
2) one ends up spending way over the fare difference in food and beverages during layover
3) the Gates are too widely spread, and the worse is that transit passengers are subject to another 3( yes, THREE) security checks.
4) Wifi connection is another challenge ( Same headaches at NewDelhi airport for Wifi, though both airports do boast of " free" wifi.

1  Thank Trevor K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had 2 flights. From Dublin to Istanbul and then to Tel Aviv. The first flight left very late so we had to run to the next flight because we were afraid that we would miss it. That flight also left very very late... so we arrived home much later then was expected. The service on both flighs was very good. We were offered drinks a number of times. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

8 flights on the world worst airline in 30 days....

At least the check in guy in Edinburgh was honest “sorry pal, it’s Turkish airline, we’re cheap for a reason”

Horrific. Avoid like the plague. Service is as fast as a fortnight.

It must be compulsory to be a high school drop out with the IQ of a dog to work here.

Customer service....(if it exists) still no contact made.

Shocking