“WOW - Customer service was amazing!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I had arranged to get my mom, dad, sister and I all to Chicago from Phoenix, LAX and Portland, Oregon. We were all to fly from Chicago to Providence - TF Green airport for a family holiday. My mom and dad ran into weather issues getting into Chicago. I called the United premier line when I landed in Chicago, knowing from my United app that mom and dad would not make our flight to TF green. The Customer service person helped me get them on another flight to Providence that day - the last 2 seats into Providence and on American.
in order to get this info to my mom and dad, my sister and I found a United person near my gate and she helped us get to some flight attendants who would be at the gate when my mom and dad came in. I showed them a picture of my parents so they might recognize them. WOW - they did find my mom and dad and got them to their American flight on time.
this is customer service. Thank you United.

Date of travel: August 2016
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,041)

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Paid for upgrades on seats! Mistake #1, seating capacity for 3 people uncomfortable! Husband and wife not seated together! Asked for window seats had on way up not on way back! Mistake #2 When flights arrive late in Chicago and you head to next gate only to arrive and be told plane issues and they send you across airport terminal and just get there no time to eat because of their issues with planes board next flight for 7 hours no meals served! Mistake #3 Don't order the "snack" box! Way expensive for what you receive! Won't fly it again!!!

Date of travel: July 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

From the mid west to Scotland it is the best option , no connection in Newark or London which makes it a lot better.
The service on board is fine the video system has enough choices to keep you entertain.
There is nothing fancy on board but UA delivers a consistent service.
I fly with them all around the world and yes you can experience better se ice in some other airlines but from ORD from where in need to go UA gets me there the most directly and I know what I will get.

Date of travel: July 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Service was smooth, but it helped we had good weather. Making the hop to NYC was beautiful in the early am - just enough clouds to be interesting. Staffers were helpful on ground and in the air. The longer flight from NYC to Denver was pretty uneventful. Our return trip a few days later was blessed with the same service and glorious weather.

Date of travel: April 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

A long but refreshing with good seats, adequate service, a very good evening meal. Skirted an area due to a hurricane so took about 30 minutes longer

Date of travel: August 2016