“Not a great flight but not to bad either it was just OK”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We flew economy plus it seems the seats are getting smaller in the economy plus sections since the last time we flew. The flight attendants flying to and from Dublin Ireland were great The captain kept us very informed of where we were on our return flight. It was a nice to know what town you are flying over

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,762)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had 2 inches of snow at Newark they cancelled flight and didn't get us on another flight for two days, making us lose two days off of our vacation. We had booked a first class nonstop flight. They put us on a flight with stops and then lost our luggage. Had no clothes, bathroom items, shoes for two days. We had to go buy stuff to get us through. I did demand payment. It wasn't easy but after much screaming and hollering and writing to the President's office, I was given refunds for clothing and flight vouchers for future travel. Not the whole amount of course.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had to be 85 degrees in the cabin, which was not acknowledged nor addressed the entire 3 hour flight.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Flew to Newark on a 757 (fine aircraft) and then on to Columbus. At all costs avoid going through Newark. It is horrible. TSA (you have to re-go through security) with loads of attitude problems and terminals about a half mile or so walk apart. Never saw the much talked about train. At EDI the security there confiscated my less than three inches long miniature screw drivers I use to repair my eyeglasses. I've traveled at least 13 times with these before without a problem. I had purchased priority boarding and for this journey I was provided it for both links. For us older folks, it is probably worth the money. I had purchased Economy Plus, but did not get it. However, they did refund it on my credit card unasked. Never could figure out what food was free and what I had to pay for. Was delightfully surprised to find out -- an hour before landing that the wine was free. Talk about a communications fail. I got home in one piece and I guess that is all that really matters.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was terribly disappointed in United's Domestic Business Class. I felt like I was in a Cattle Car. The seats are tight, very little leg room and as far as reclining they were no different than Economy Class. No reclining for a comfortable nap. I had to beg for a blanket and they do not have pillows. The crew acted like it was all too much for them to deal with the passengers.
All in all I will be flying Jet Blue's Mint class in the future.

1  Thank FunNewYork