“Relaxing flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fly with United all the time To Orlando. Relaxing flight, Could do with more snacks and drinks but overall plesent flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (28,777)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My flight was delayed by about 4 hours, but the worst part of the experience was dealing with United employees. No one wanted to help when I had issues checking in my bag. I called out to 2 different employees for help, they looked right at me, and kept walking. The lady at the gate had zero cares our fight was delayed, (I know she couldn’t fix it, but the bad attitude made it much worse). Finally they found a crew and pilot to help us out. I will say the pilot and flight crew were excellent, and I appreciate their teamwork and flexibility to get us home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a long overnight flight so I took my night-time meds and tried to sleep. When the late night supper was served the smell combined with my medications made me nauseous but my husband ate everything they offered him and enjoyed it.
Our son was interested in playing games on the free media site. After we had returned he told me that the software was better on our flight to London than on our return flight. He complained how old the game selections were on the flight home but of course he was excited when we were on our way and tired on the flight home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the full updated Polaris offering. The new seats on the (old) 777.

The good - the seat is actually comfortable. I'm broad shouldered and I felt like I had enough room. I did not try the lie-flat feature.

The bad:
No reading materials on-board
No music to listen to
Surly crew - one gal with quite the attitude
4 hour unscheduled delay in London
Rebooking process for missed flights -- bad information provided at every step in the process. I was rebooked into economy class even though there were first class seats open and United would not budge on this.
No lounge access provided on the rebooked itinerary even though the layover was quite lengthy
Food options on board were mediocre and food quality not great. Really sub par compared to other international carriers.
The amenity kit comes in a metal can - what the heck am I going to do with that?

All in all, I have concluded this will be my last flight on United. I cannot recall a flight with them that was routine. They always have some form of problem.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was extremely uncomfortable on this flight as my knee was rubbing on the metal wire at the top of the seat pocket on the seat in front of me (B739). I am just under 6' tall. Glad it was a short flight. I might expect this legroom from a charter/discount airline but not United.
Elbows/arms on the armrest kept changing the "in-flight entertainment" settings. Very annoying. Cabin service was indifferent. Landing in SFO rough. Not United's best performance.

1  Thank seagull419