“Wonderful flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a 7 1/2 hour flight, and even though I was seated in economy, the seats had enough leg room. Each seat has the choice of program viewing options to keep you occupied. The cabin crew was the same on the flight over and the flight back. They were great, very pleasant and did a good job of serving a meal and two snacks. Can't say enough good things about them!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,823)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the many comfortable flights on United. We go economy so no frills just pretzels and a drink unless you want to pay.My little poodle flys with me, she fits under the seat in front of me. United has always delivered us safely.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Specifically for this flight only, for those requiring handicapped services we were extremely impressed and appreciative. We were able to pull up to a gate for those who need wheelchairs, and assistance with luggage and getting to the gate. Staff brought a wheelchair to the car, brought my wife in, arranged for her baggage, and took her through security and to the gate. They also arranged for services to be provided for when she arrived. The same occurred on her return trip, where she was waiting to be picked up in a wheelchair with her luggage, at the curb. Excellent service making travel for the handicapped easy and doable, thank you!!

1  Thank eel1948
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I were upgraded to first class while my mom had a row to herself in the back of the plane. She made us being an employee for 42 years. Very spacious seats in the front and blankets and food! I want to note they acknowledged my moms service and gave her champagne and several other accolades for sitting in the back.

I’m very happy with United. No delays, no problems!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were herded into the cabin like livestock, and sat in exceptionally cramped seats for a 3.5 hour flight. It was an easy flight, there are just other airlines for the same price that have more room, and more pleasant service.