“Luxury in the sky”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful trip home from Italy in the Polaris business class on United. Fed a nice meal (choice of entree) and then the lights were turned down for those who wanted to sleep. The seat turned to a full bed at touch of a button, and I woke up rested after a long "nap" of about 6 hours! Another meal later and we arrived in Newark for our connecting flight home.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,723)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was attentive and the seating was comfortable during my five-hour flight to Maui. They knew what it took to get me through the flight and they made it as pleasant as they could.
As usual, the flight was full and everyone seemed to be occupied with their devices… which was a downer because I wanted to be social. I like to engage in conversation when someone sits close to me, fortunately, I was able to do that.
The flight attendants kept a delightful smile while in our presence, that was a refreshing look and I appreciated it. My return flight was just a nice, with an extra “thank you” to the customer service reps who made my seat comfortable and rearranged my flight to get home faster.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All the planes were on schedule, fight crew made sure everyone had plenty of fluids to drink. Getting on and off was very organized. We had a plane flight that was 8 hours and thankfully we brought snacks. Wish we would have more time to eat before we got on this part of the trip. Thankfully, this airline allowed people to bring food from airport on to the flight. Loved the in flight entertainment and the option to plug in electronics.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a 7 1/2 hour flight, and even though I was seated in economy, the seats had enough leg room. Each seat has the choice of program viewing options to keep you occupied. The cabin crew was the same on the flight over and the flight back. They were great, very pleasant and did a good job of serving a meal and two snacks. Can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the many comfortable flights on United. We go economy so no frills just pretzels and a drink unless you want to pay.My little poodle flys with me, she fits under the seat in front of me. United has always delivered us safely.