“Flight to San Francisco”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Flight was uneventful. With smaller aircrafts, getting upgraded as a Premier member is next to impossible. Have been travelling every other month for awhile but has yet to get any upgrades. As a consolation, i was able to snatch the last middle seat in the Exit Row...

Didn't witness any passengers being dragged off or dogs suffocating in the overhead compartment.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,675)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We originally booked Preferred Economy with aisle seats. We were notified pre flight that a change in aircraft meant our seats were changed. We were given an aisle and middle seat in regular economy. We were not told that we would get a refund for the additional fee we paid, so now that we are home, we have to call United and wrangle our refund.
The London-based crew was very unfriendly, bordering on surly at times. The gluten free meal I ordered was adequate, but the “snack” was inedible—a half sandwich of zucchini that tasted off and was soggy and smelly.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I boarded on time and checked my carry on bag at the gate with no problems. I was concerned about retrieving my bag later but had no problems doing so when I landed. The flight took off on time and arrived early. The inflight entertainment required that the United app was downloaded before your flight. Selection of movies was okay but difficult to download and required constant rebooting. Airline staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Sometimes things just work, I travel for business near weekly at certain times of the year so I've seen, experienced most things. This flight was on time, boarded well, people on board "got it", crew was good, got there on time. Can't ask for to much more for a pack'm in, get'm seated and off the ground attitude and service. It's no fun to fly anymore.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

United may get some bad press from time to time but overall they are the best in my opinion. Ive never had a problem with flights, baggage, schedules or service. Staff is always friendly, helpful and willing to let move you up to next class free if space available. I fly quite a bit and have been on many airlines but my first choice every time is United.