“What's happened to my old United airlines?”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We normally fly Hawaiian airlines from Maui to Seattle but because of the early and late arrivals of Hawaiian we decided to try a different route. BIG mistake!!
Because we do this often we need to
watch the budget so we fly economy.
There is absolutely no comparison between United and Hawaiian.
Smaller seats, no real service, grumpy personnel, old planes with
not even a plug in for powering up the laptop... We'd rather swim than do United again.

Write a ReviewReviews (28,566)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a two leg flight, Kona to San Francisco and then San Francisco to Newark.
I have to say the staff, on board both flights were helpful,attentive, and very very pleasant. My only concern was food options. United gives out half ounce bags of pretzels,soda,water,coffee. They sell a limited selection on board. First leg of trip was 5 hours and a bag of pretzels. Layover in SF was from 11:30pm to 1am and everything is closed, so no option to buy food. Boy those pretzels tasted good on second flight!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

my candian friend had a long time clearing customs & immigration. we miised our connection on spirit airlines. I will never fly spirit again. the re check system at Houston airport was long & tedious. had to carry my bags all the way to recheck and wait in line. all other flights got to drop off after clearing customs. Spirit service was slow and not friendly.
thank you to the wonderful UA customs service rep who helped us secure a flight at 7:40 pm ( 1 1/2 hours after our spirit flight closed us out). Without her friendly smile and we can do this attitude our hopes of making it to New orleans was diminishing. she went the extra mile and help us lock in the flight and get us to the plane door. We are grateful for extra support. we will fly United anyday with service like this. I wish I could remember her name...but she was the best customer service rep and helped goon holiday.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Uneventful flight, however the lack of any cabin amenities was a little painful. No movie screens, no charger ports. Pretty much just a cramped typical economy class seat. Short flights, so it wasn't too much of a bother.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flying with United Airlines has always been pleasant. The stewardess are great as well as the pilot, especially the last pilot on our way back to EWR. He kept us informed and had a nice sense of humor. It was a pleasant flight going to Cancun and returning back home. Thank you United!