“United delayed”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Our flight was delayed by an hour. No explanation given. Then when at SFO we were in the airplane at the terminal for another hour before being allowed to disembark.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,085)

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Other than the flight being delayed (it got in on time) it was an easy flight with no problems. Food was the usual United international business stuff. I do miss my brandy after dinner (keep wishing United might bring it back. USB plug for my seat didn't work but used the 110 v plug.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We flew United Airlines in August from Knoxville to Denver and then on to Billings, Montana. Should have had plenty of time to make our connection in Denver, but Knoxville pushed back the flight twice. In Denver, we were running through the airport because the connecting flight was on the other side of the airport. We were sure we would miss our flight, but two United employees were waiting for us and got us on the plane. They had already made arrangements for us for another flight in case we didn't get there in time, which was nice. So that was exciting. In flying, exciting is generally not good. But all went well after that, and on our return flight. United employees were all very helpful and considerate.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We were booked in standard economy but were delighted when United offered to upgrade us to Economy Plus for my first visit to NYC.
The flight attendants are lovely, really friendly and helpful. The extra legroom seats were hugely appreciated too.
There’s a great selection of films and shows to keep you entertained on the flight.
The seats are comfortable and they provide you with a blanket and pillow. Soft drinks complimentary and plenty of toilet facilities.
The food was perfectly reasonable with a very nice cheese and ham pretzel sandwich an hour before landing.
Basically, United did a great job of making 8 hours feel much less. I’ve certainly had much longer feeling work days of that length.
My boyfriend proposed to me in New York yesterday. So the trip started very well with our upgrade thanks to United and it has only got better each day, especially getting engaged. Thanks for a great start to my holiday, United.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

W arrived safely and the crew was wonderful. However, my feelings are that a 7 hour flight should be on a larger aircraft. We were crowded and arrived exhausted. We had extra legroom, which helps some. I'm not sure how the flight attendants could serve us as their carts barely fit down the aisle.

Date of travel: October 2018