“first class seat watching the flight crew eating the snacks is not a good look”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2018

appalling. watching the flight crew eat the flight snacks talking about their dating experiences and children. watching the wine they poured for you getting lonely as they had to finish their snacks and stories before they served you. and that was first class. nice

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,096)

Reviewed 9 December 2018

I have well north of a million miles on United so I can grab an exit row aisle 8 of 10 times and get in line early which are the best thing going for them. That and from Chicago I can get anywhere. The service is always "ok", the food if you buy it is "ok", but commercial air travel is really just mass transit so what to expect? I will give United big kudo's for the personal information system and movies, I always try to catch something I haven't seen before and that does make the time go fast. BTW the new seats suck, just nor comfortable!

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

This was my second time flying United, my friend and I were in the back row so uncomfortable and cold ,on return flight we weren’t seated together when I asked at the desk was told that they couldn’t do it unless I paid to upgrade, when I boarded the plane my friend had three empty seats beside her !!! Just felt staff very unhelpful will not fly with United again

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Great flight. Professional flight attendants. We had a brief delay, which was not due to United Airlines, but we were continually kept apprised of the situation. They gave me my own can of Coke like all airlines should, not splitting a can between 2-3 people. It's the little things sometimes!

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

I had to get home early on Friday so I tried United Air from Calgary to Houston to Orlando. Seats were small and I really felt the space was reduced compared to other airlines. I needed to text and email but couldn’t hook up to their WiFi. The only entertainment was Direct pay per view, nothing free there. At $7.99 per segment I took a pass. Well, took off and landed on time, that was good.