“Spotty inflight wifi”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was delayed more than two hours due to air traffic control.

The more frustrating thing is the inflight WiFi quality. The WiFi service cost about $20 but it was so spotty that I couldn’t catch up my work during my flight.

During the flight, part of the wall fell down. Scary.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (37,843)

Date: Oct 5, 2018
Route: FRA - ORD

The flight was nice. A plane was a bit tired, but in general it was good. Cabin crew were very professional and friendly. Food was moderate, but I think it is normal thing for this airline.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every aspect of this flight was awful. At check in our booking number was not accepted. We asked a staff member for help and she also could not get it to work. She referred us to the main desk. After a lengthy wait we were told that we must be doing it wrong and to go back and try again. We did and the same happened. Finally they checked us in at the desk. We were flying to Houston and then on with AirNZ to Auckland and then Adelaide. United would not put our luggage through to Adelaide and we had to recheck in at Houston (which was also awful). My son with same flights had his put through to Adelaide. On Boarding my one piece of correct size and weight hand luggage was taken from me, their reasons that the flight was full. I had all my medication and other necessities for a long flight in it. My son had 2 large pieces of hand luggage on same flight and was allowed to have both with him. The flight was uncomfortable, staff were unfriendly and facilities are tired. Upon arriving in Adelaide none of our luggage arrived until the next day. On the way over our luggage on our United flight from LA to Washington also did not arrive until the following day. I will avoid this airline if I possibly can!!

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 712taniad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was delayed over four hours, then they had to land in Rockford Illinois to get gas to make it to O’Hare in Chicago which took approximately an hour which they said would take 10 minutes. I’ve never had such horrid service with United but rest assured I’ll never use them again. They did not keep us updated they just left us on a plane with no update at 2 am.

1  Thank Natalie L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I saw all the videos of United of the mistreatment to the clients getting them of the plane I thought wow how can an airline be like that... But they're definitely like that, they are the WORST. I get in the plane and the first thing I notice right next to my seat is something in the seat belt, at first I thought it was food but than the smell, it was vomit, they didn't clean the plane and they expected people sitting there. I asked the crew, what is that?!! And they were like Oh someone was sick, well... it's pretty clear is vomit but why isn't clean. They had someone "cleaned it" but the floor was fool of vomit, the armrest and the table, the floor was damp. And since my boyfriend sat next to me cause one of the ladies changed, obviously who wants to be near vomit in a 4 hour flight. Well since my boyfriend exchanged seats now they wanted me to seat on that chair. When I told them is still dirty they gave me a napkin and vodka to clean it, and when I told them is not my job to clean the flight attendant said it is not mine neither. If you don't want to seat there you can leave the plane. For a moment I thought I was gonna get kicked out like the guy from the videos where they got him out violently. And than they started being really rude. At the end I had to sit next to it, smelling fermented tomato with tequila for 4 hours, and I can't believe I had to do it for $500. United Airline is definitely the worst airline.