“took off on time, landed 20 min early. smooth”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

on time, smooth, no problems. flight attendants were attentive and kind. no problems. the new boarding system seems to be working well. the system also serves to give first class passengers a feeling of being of a higher class.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,978)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

UA is my preferred airline carrier. The planes are clean and spacious. My flights are normally on-time, i never had a problem.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a flight from Denver to St. Thomas, USVI via Washington (IAD). The flight was leaving Denver at 11:59 (midnight) so I was looking to get seating that would give me some sleep. I found a great fare in First Class, so I was a happy camper. My Denver flight was so late at night, and I was so early for the St Thomas return, that TSA was not an issue, although in the situations described, I had no advantage being a premier customer, that lane was not available either way.
The Airbus aircraft used on all 4 legs had first class located just in front of the coach, so everyone loading passed though. It is great having premier going fore and coach heading aft, but this was a minor point. The first was two seats on either side of the aisle instead of three in the rear areas, so more room, but the seats were not really very comfortable, and really did not recline very much. My dreams of a good sleep on board were gone. When the seats were fully upright, I found them very uncomfortable, and reclined, marginally better.
The cabin attendants and service were good, a drink was offered when seated, hot washcloth, warm mixed nuts. I was surprised that there was no pillow offered nor available and it took a while to find a blanket. I did not bring a neck pillow since I had not needed them in the few previous experiences in First, I sure needed one on these flights. The food was hot, filling and fairly good, the warm rolls a nice touch.

The entertainment system and options was a big disappointment. Very small screen of direct TV programming. If you didn't get in on the start of the movie, too bad. No other options. I had my own headphones with me so no review on the provided earbuds. Three of four legs left on time (hour late on the other leg) so not bad.
I was glad to have a first class ticket, but also really glad that I had not paid a lot more for it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

New metal so it all was nice and clean and shiny. Sat 2 rows back from Business Class and unfortunately the lavatory was popular. After and hour you could smell it and it was not pleasant. The lavatory is also the new narrower one. Not sure how the average overweight American can fit in this.

Flight crew was good, they did the initial drink service and then sold food items. Came back a few times handing out water or OJ.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight from MSP to Chicago was un eventful. The flight from Ohare to Tokyo was 13.5 hrs and since this was my husband's 1st trip to Asia - I opted to upgrade us to seats that had more legroom. Since this was an international flight - they constantly feed us however their food was mediocre compared to other airlines. It was noted that the entire flight crew were a bit older and seasoned - a couple of them were rude and cranky. Our connecting flight to Singapore from Tokyo was handled by All Nippon Airlines (ANA) and they were great. Nice flight attendants, great food and have ample leg room.