“Last option”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 April 2024

For a 5 hour flight, you have to use your own devices. No headphones so you can listen to other people's devices. So cramped, can't cross legs. Staff was short, unfriendly

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Horrible experience, from restrictive features and selections such as cabin upgrading limitations and seat selection limitations to customer service. Even if I wanted to pay to upgrade the seat or upgrade cabin for my grand parents I couldn’t because it’s restricted unless we pay a significant amount for the ticket.
On the flight, the experience was just as bad if not worse, I’ve asked many times for them to take the left over garbage away and they’ve said no. There is the first time I’ve experienced this on a flight. I would never book with united ever again and I don’t recommend anyone going with united if possible.

Reviewed 16 April 2024

I booked a ticket for myself and my 3 month old as an infant in lap. I called to request a,bassinet and to confirm that everything was OK veggie traveling. I got to the airport and was informed that united did not issue a ticket for the baby and I've had to call and be on hold for over 20 minutes to attempt to get the problem sorted. I may now miss my flight to the united states because they cannot seem to fix the problem. Unbelievable. How can you book and play for a ticket, then get to the airport and the ticket does not exist?

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Scheduled to leave at 7:45PM. After the 6th delay we're now scheduled for 12:05AM. Most like likely it’s gonna be delayed again.

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Worst airlines. Never flying with them. Zero to none customer service. Bought a ticket like I have always done and somehow this one has no carry on

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.