“Fly Economy = Get Treated Like Garbage!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Apparently flying Economy class on United means you're trash! Not only was I stopped by a Flight Attendant before entering the plane so they could serve champagne to first class, I was also told they couldn't take my garbage when they came around to collect before landing because their hands were full... yeah with a bag for garbage that was only half full. Apparently her conversation with the other Flight Attendant was more important! But I guess since I was at the end of the plane I'm just a piece of garbage myself so it's ok if I hold on to it.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Checked all bags only had back pack. Put back pack in over head. Attended took it out pushed in a side overhead pushing it in so another passenger wouldn’t have to place his roll on in the area behind first class. My backpack had breakable items so I had to take to the back of the plane. Trust me this why people get angry on planes. This was so unprofessional I am done with United. I paid extra to go first class to have a back pack to not store under my seat

1  Thank P4757JXdavids
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Cancle and delay flights without notice!!

We where flying from orlando to lax then to brisbane Australia our flight got delayed that made us miss our connecting flight home. they then flew us to San Francisco that landed at 2am in the morning and no help or accommodation provided for these big delays. Our next flight out was 11pm that next day with no other options available. I rang to get some form of help or compensation and the lady on the phone put me on hold for over an hour as a tactic so I would hang up because she knew i had to catch the revised connecting flight when i asked for a suoervisor.

The photo taken is what they fed us on the trip home stunk like mold but apparently it’s blueberry pancakes. one star is too much for this airline i would give them a 0!!

1  Thank Rhino c
Reviewed 16 April 2024

We fly often but not on United. We paid full price for first class (dollars, not points or upgrades). The senior attendant had an attitude from the moment we boarded. We were in 1A & 1B, so we needed to put our backpacks in the overhead bin before takeoff. My husband and I are seniors and were very tired from our wonderful vacation. My husband asked the senior attendant to put the backpacks in the overhead. Her response was "You want ME to put it up there?! She was very curt and returned to the galley. My husband placed the backpacks (which were small and light) in the overhead. During the rest of the flight, the service was subpar. I did tell the attendant that she may need to work on her customer service skills. We will avoid United if at all possible.

1  Thank Jayel57
Reviewed 16 April 2024

I will never fly united again. The return portion of my flight was canceled with no notification. I was left stranded at the airport and had to repurchase the same ticket that was cancelled. The customer service rep told me to request a refund and book another ticket at my own expense. The refund request was later denied. Save your money and time, book with a company that cares about their customers.

1  Thank matti h
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.