“Delayed by 3 hours”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 18 April 2024

Flight was delayed by 3 hours, constant issues happening - the computer was down, the plane was broken so they had to get a whole new plane, then once we were relieved to finally be in the plane they delayed it once again for 40 mins. Would never recommend this airline to anyone. I never leave bad reviews but this was truly an AWFUL experience.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Delayed for hours, over and over. Nobody knew how to handle all these people. At one point I was told we will put you guys on different flights the next few days.
I will never fly united again.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Apparently flying Economy class on United means you're trash! Not only was I stopped by a Flight Attendant before entering the plane so they could serve champagne to first class, I was also told they couldn't take my garbage when they came around to collect before landing because their hands were full... yeah with a bag for garbage that was only half full. Apparently her conversation with the other Flight Attendant was more important! But I guess since I was at the end of the plane I'm just a piece of garbage myself so it's ok if I hold on to it.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Checked all bags only had back pack. Put back pack in over head. Attended took it out pushed in a side overhead pushing it in so another passenger wouldn’t have to place his roll on in the area behind first class. My backpack had breakable items so I had to take to the back of the plane. Trust me this why people get angry on planes. This was so unprofessional I am done with United. I paid extra to go first class to have a back pack to not store under my seat

1  Thank P4757JXdavids
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Cancle and delay flights without notice!!

We where flying from orlando to lax then to brisbane Australia our flight got delayed that made us miss our connecting flight home. they then flew us to San Francisco that landed at 2am in the morning and no help or accommodation provided for these big delays. Our next flight out was 11pm that next day with no other options available. I rang to get some form of help or compensation and the lady on the phone put me on hold for over an hour as a tactic so I would hang up because she knew i had to catch the revised connecting flight when i asked for a suoervisor.

The photo taken is what they fed us on the trip home stunk like mold but apparently it’s blueberry pancakes. one star is too much for this airline i would give them a 0!!

1  Thank Rhino c
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.