“This airline has zero customer service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 18 April 2024

About a $700 last minute ticket from Boston to Pensacola because my mom was in the icu. Plane was full so they took my bag at the gate promising me it would be in Pensacola. It wasn't. It's been 7 days they want me to leave the ICU to go file a police report. Who am I filng a police report against? I watched every bag come off that carousel nobody stole it. This is United's responsibility. They have not offered me a refund they have not done anything about my lost luggage I don't even have the money to get back home because I had to buy all new clothes. I will never fly this airline again and plan to fill out a complaint with the department of transportation and the FAA. Their stance on the situation is that they took my bag they made a horrible trip even worse, now I can't even afford to get back home. And they won't do anything unless I go down and fill out a police report and leave my mother alone at the hospital. Yes United sure I'll go out of my way for you when you don't care anything about my situation or what you did. And should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't even care about the bag anymore I just want a refund on my ticket. And you denied that refund because apparently this wasn't inconvenient enough. This is why I stick with Delta

1  Thank M8682OJmichaelc

Reviewed 18 April 2024

Flight was delayed by 3 hours, constant issues happening - the computer was down, the plane was broken so they had to get a whole new plane, then once we were relieved to finally be in the plane they delayed it once again for 40 mins. Would never recommend this airline to anyone. I never leave bad reviews but this was truly an AWFUL experience.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Delayed for hours, over and over. Nobody knew how to handle all these people. At one point I was told we will put you guys on different flights the next few days.
I will never fly united again.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Apparently flying Economy class on United means you're trash! Not only was I stopped by a Flight Attendant before entering the plane so they could serve champagne to first class, I was also told they couldn't take my garbage when they came around to collect before landing because their hands were full... yeah with a bag for garbage that was only half full. Apparently her conversation with the other Flight Attendant was more important! But I guess since I was at the end of the plane I'm just a piece of garbage myself so it's ok if I hold on to it.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Checked all bags only had back pack. Put back pack in over head. Attended took it out pushed in a side overhead pushing it in so another passenger wouldn’t have to place his roll on in the area behind first class. My backpack had breakable items so I had to take to the back of the plane. Trust me this why people get angry on planes. This was so unprofessional I am done with United. I paid extra to go first class to have a back pack to not store under my seat

1  Thank P4757JXdavids
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.