“4 different flights booked, the four were delayed between 30mins and 1 hour”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

4 flights... In 4 days. The four flights were delayed by 30 mins... 1 hour. In two flights we had to wait 1 hour on board with the plane completely stopped.
Bad experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

About a $700 last minute ticket from Boston to Pensacola because my mom was in the icu. Plane was full so they took my bag at the gate promising me it would be in Pensacola. It wasn't. It's been 7 days they want me to leave the ICU to go file a police report. Who am I filng a police report against? I watched every bag come off that carousel nobody stole it. This is United's responsibility. They have not offered me a refund they have not done anything about my lost luggage I don't even have the money to get back home because I had to buy all new clothes. I will never fly this airline again and plan to fill out a complaint with the department of transportation and the FAA. Their stance on the situation is that they took my bag they made a horrible trip even worse, now I can't even afford to get back home. And they won't do anything unless I go down and fill out a police report and leave my mother alone at the hospital. Yes United sure I'll go out of my way for you when you don't care anything about my situation or what you did. And should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't even care about the bag anymore I just want a refund on my ticket. And you denied that refund because apparently this wasn't inconvenient enough. This is why I stick with Delta

1  Thank M8682OJmichaelc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was delayed by 3 hours, constant issues happening - the computer was down, the plane was broken so they had to get a whole new plane, then once we were relieved to finally be in the plane they delayed it once again for 40 mins. Would never recommend this airline to anyone. I never leave bad reviews but this was truly an AWFUL experience.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delayed for hours, over and over. Nobody knew how to handle all these people. At one point I was told we will put you guys on different flights the next few days.
I will never fly united again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Apparently flying Economy class on United means you're trash! Not only was I stopped by a Flight Attendant before entering the plane so they could serve champagne to first class, I was also told they couldn't take my garbage when they came around to collect before landing because their hands were full... yeah with a bag for garbage that was only half full. Apparently her conversation with the other Flight Attendant was more important! But I guess since I was at the end of the plane I'm just a piece of garbage myself so it's ok if I hold on to it.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.