“irresponsible, careless, uncompassionate about their customers, poor maintenance , dirty cabins.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 21 April 2024

The flight attendant dropped a glass of red wine on me, my laptop, shoes.....The laptop is almost brand new customized MacBook Pro, around $4,000. They offered me $150!!!😂😂😂😂 just my shoes cost more than $200!! it reminds of when united employees punched another Doctor in the nose and the doctor ended up getting millions of dollars from. Arrogant and unapologetic......

1  Thank Behzad N

Reviewed 21 April 2024

In this era of trepidation on flying , United Airlines has exceeded my expectations as always! Great gate staff , near new plane and even storm delays that the captain kept us up to date helped make for a very memorable trip.

Reviewed 21 April 2024

United Airlines was very interesting… With my family, we were flying from Newark to Atlanta. Firstly, we got a message from United saying that the gate will close in 10 minutes. We rushed and made it. For some reason, me and my mom were placed in Economy Plus, while my dad was placed in Economy, so… This was all United. They choose our seats. We were slapped with a 3 hour delay. Then we finally started moving, but we were sitting on the runway for about 2 hours again, and everyone was like “Aww come on!” We finally took off, and the crew were excellent. We landed late, but our bags were not scratched or damaged. Would I fly United again? Sure, if I had to.

Reviewed 21 April 2024

You need to pay a lot of extra money to be sit with your daughter aged 7. Putting your family at risk is a very questionnable commercial practice. Some films that other passengers watched were pretty offensive including nudity and disturbing violence (John Wick, concentration camp films...) Why expose children to unfit contents on other people's screen? That is shocking. On board service is very plain. Food can be eaten if you are hungry. Staff is ok

Reviewed 21 April 2024

United is absolutely the worst airline I have ever dealt with! 10 out of 10 times I've ever been on one of their planes there is always a technical issue and delay in flight! United is so out dated and absolutely the worst experiences I have ever had with any airline! I hate UNITED and will pay extra for the rest of my life to never have to fly with them again! Do better!

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.