“Far Greater Airlines Out There Who Care”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Agh, another one of United Airlines Lies! Look at my posted picture…delay caused by security documents. Not so, in fact, the reason for the delay is because once again these money hungry grubs over booked this flight and are trying to beg people to take another flight for a mere first class seat on another flight and a few hundred dollars. I know this because I’m sitting on the plane watching the gate agent take overbooked people off. Well, an hour later after removing luggage and doing oversold paperwork we are finally taking off. Connections…not a chance.
Thank you United once again for providing the best service.
People please fly delta if possible.

Suuuuccckkksss!!!
United is the absolute best SCAM ARTIST operating today. They’ve had me pay for checked bags twice,,they can never find it until I call down their number or service number,, then miraculously ,,, they find it. United has tried to steal from me countless times. …. Going to Southwest United SUCKS!!

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 24 May 2024

THIS FLIGHT WAS FROM SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO TO HOUSTON, THE SAME DEPARTED WITH DELAY OF 1.5 HOURS. IN HOUSTON WE WAIT ABOUT 15 MINUTES IN THE PLANE DUE TO LACK OF TERMINAL TO GET OFF THE PLANE. AT THE END WE ARRIVED TO THE COUNTER OF THE OTHER UNITED FLIGHT TO PHOENIX AT 8.30PM THE EXACT HOUR OF THE EXPECTED DEPARTURE AND FLIGHT WAS CLOSED. WE LOST THE CONNECTION AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST TO MY FATHER FUNERAL. AT UNITED COUNTER THE EXCUSED WAS THE WEATHER AND THE NEXT FLIGHT WAS AT 10:00 AM THE NEXT DAY. THEY GAVE US TWO BOARDING PASSES FOR THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT GATE OR SEAT NUMBER AND THE GUY HAD THE NERVES TO SAY TO US TO THE SAVE THE UNUSED BOARDING PASSES AS SOUVENIRS. ONLY HE OFFERED A PARTIAL REFUND IN NEARBY HOTELS. WHAT A JERK AND UNPROFESSIONAL AIRLINES
WILL NOT UNITED ANYMORE

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 24 May 2024

Flight delay... ok. Can happen.
Service was not helpful. Reservationdesk was the worst.
I wanted to pay a fee to have a carry on.
Nobody accepted anything and they wanted me to upgrade the ticket...
Pingpong between reservations snd checkin... 3 calls !!

600$ for the flight incl seat fee paid already.
80$ extra for the check luggage
No responsibility for the delay ( they informed already a day before that they dont hsve a crew...)
Greed greed greed -customer service 0
But they told me i should have a united credit card with bags included...

I will return to american and souhwest.
My 15 flights a year sre more appreciated there....

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Purchased a United flight but they used Silver Airways and it was terrible! Flite kept getting delayed and I was never notified. United blamed Silver Air, and Silver blamed United, as to why I was not notified. I also could not get flite updates online because United did not have the Silver Air flite info on their site, but then the United flite and confirmation numbers wouldn’t work on the Silver Air site! So I had to just keep going back to the airport - 3 times that day - and finally flew out 10 hours later.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.