“Broken old planes”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 25 May 2024

The planes need upgraded badly and not just for comfort & aesthetics. I had delays on the trip there and home for mechanical issues.

It does not make me feel very safe getting on one of their planes in the future. I usually fly Delta and have never had a problem, probably because they have upgraded their planes within the past century unlike United!

Good luck and God bless to those who choose to fly United.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

The flight was great the flight attendant was amazing went above and beyond the 1 thing I didn’t like was the plane they flew in and out of Knoxville didn’t have wifi if united could put at least wifi on there commute air fleet I would definitely consider flying them more often and recommend to my friends my return flight is on Sunday hopefully the commuteair planes get an upgrade after our trip to Knoxville.

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Our flight from Houston to Washington DC was insanely hot. We sat at the gate for close to 30 minutes baking in the plane. To his credit, the pilot apologized for “these old planes” having a hard time keeping it cool on the ground. That wasn't as comforting a comment as he intended for the passengers. Beware if you are flying this same route on United. Wear short sleeves.

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Agh, another one of United Airlines Lies! Look at my posted picture…delay caused by security documents. Not so, in fact, the reason for the delay is because once again these money hungry grubs over booked this flight and are trying to beg people to take another flight for a mere first class seat on another flight and a few hundred dollars. I know this because I’m sitting on the plane watching the gate agent take overbooked people off. Well, an hour later after removing luggage and doing oversold paperwork we are finally taking off. Connections…not a chance.
Thank you United once again for providing the best service.
People please fly delta if possible.

Suuuuccckkksss!!!
United is the absolute best SCAM ARTIST operating today. They’ve had me pay for checked bags twice,,they can never find it until I call down their number or service number,, then miraculously ,,, they find it. United has tried to steal from me countless times. …. Going to Southwest United SUCKS!!

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.