“Greed over safety = United”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

United = greed before safety.
You'll sell an exit row to a fraol 99 year old lady that can't help in an emergency for MONEY. A person small enough to not need that room. And deny offering it free to a first responder that could actually help people. Why not have a program in which a first responder would utilize that seat.

1  Thank DayTrip25142115085

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went for a camping trip with a friend. Direct flight. United lost my bags. I finally received my bag yesterday (three weeks later) and freeze dried food for camping was missing. When I called to ask about that and other stolen items, they came back after 20 minutes and told me they removed the food because it was perishable but wouldn't reimburse me. They never got to the other stolen items (pillow, leatherman, sleeping pad). I've spent over 30 hours on hold with United. Their systems (baggage, customer service) don't speak to one another. They have refused most of my expenses. Customer care is online only, no phone number. This airline has gone from being one of the best to the absolute worst. And I live in their corporate HQ, Houston.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The planes need upgraded badly and not just for comfort & aesthetics. I had delays on the trip there and home for mechanical issues.

It does not make me feel very safe getting on one of their planes in the future. I usually fly Delta and have never had a problem, probably because they have upgraded their planes within the past century unlike United!

Good luck and God bless to those who choose to fly United.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was great the flight attendant was amazing went above and beyond the 1 thing I didn’t like was the plane they flew in and out of Knoxville didn’t have wifi if united could put at least wifi on there commute air fleet I would definitely consider flying them more often and recommend to my friends my return flight is on Sunday hopefully the commuteair planes get an upgrade after our trip to Knoxville.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight from Houston to Washington DC was insanely hot. We sat at the gate for close to 30 minutes baking in the plane. To his credit, the pilot apologized for “these old planes” having a hard time keeping it cool on the ground. That wasn't as comforting a comment as he intended for the passengers. Beware if you are flying this same route on United. Wear short sleeves.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.