“never fly with this airline”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Terrible service, less legroom, less isle space, smaller bathrooms, bad bad experience, will never fly with this airline again

• In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Traveling is already stressful as is. The United Airlines check-in reps and manager's attitude were very unprofessional and completely vial. Prepare to be treated as garbage. They will make you feel your vacation is for nothing. We will never fly with United from HNL ever again. Disgusted!

1  Thank Savannah C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We waited 2 hrs inside the plane and then they cancelled the flight , had to wait at the airport from 9:30 PM To 4:00 pm the next day. They just offered a voucher for a taxi and the only taxi accepting the voucher wasn't available. Worst experience ever.

1  Thank Wander00257423497
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

United = greed before safety.
You'll sell an exit row to a fraol 99 year old lady that can't help in an emergency for MONEY. A person small enough to not need that room. And deny offering it free to a first responder that could actually help people. Why not have a program in which a first responder would utilize that seat.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank DayTrip25142115085
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went for a camping trip with a friend. Direct flight. United lost my bags. I finally received my bag yesterday (three weeks later) and freeze dried food for camping was missing. When I called to ask about that and other stolen items, they came back after 20 minutes and told me they removed the food because it was perishable but wouldn't reimburse me. They never got to the other stolen items (pillow, leatherman, sleeping pad). I've spent over 30 hours on hold with United. Their systems (baggage, customer service) don't speak to one another. They have refused most of my expenses. Customer care is online only, no phone number. This airline has gone from being one of the best to the absolute worst. And I live in their corporate HQ, Houston.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.