“Bad.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 27 May 2024

Flown Delta so many times. Very rarely am I delayed. Me and and two friends were delayed due to mechanical issues and because “their crew didn’t get enough sleep.” A) fix your planes and B) don’t you control your crew schedules and thus how much they sleep???

Our delay today was because they needed an extra hour+ to document a broken seal.

Seats are stiff and uncomfortable and the WiFi is incredibly slow, AND costs money. Checking a bag!? Extra money. Even though the flight is overbooked and they want volunteers to switch or check bags. And if they ask you to check a carry-on bag, they do it after they process payment on that bag that you wanted to check anyway. So you pay regardless.

Rude employees and shotty service. If you can afford united you can probably afford delta for a lil extra money. It’s worth it.

Reviewed 27 May 2024

I recently flew first class with my family from Austin to Puerto Rico on United Airlines in June 2023, and it was truly a fantastic experience. The warm and welcoming staff made us feel right at home from the moment we stepped on board. The food options were delicious and the overall service was top-notch. The only downside was that they ran out of some items on the menu, but the entire flight was so pleasant that it hardly put a damper on our experience. I highly recommend United Airlines for anyone looking for a luxurious and enjoyable travel experience. Five stars all the way!

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed 27 May 2024

I flew to Ohio for my son's graduation. On the return flight we were delayed for at least 30 minutes. I was going to have 15 to 20 minutes to make my connection in Denver. Needless to say I didn't make it. I got to the gate 2 minutes after 11a and they told me sorry the plane left. it was still sitting there and then she said she was not informed they had late passengers. I don't understand how this airline can do this sort of thing and it's ok. I should be compensated for my lost time. Also I have to get back to work. This clearly was not my fault and the airline should be accountable for this behavior.

United airlines leaving IAH
Houston Texas is trash there ticket agents are the worst and racist as hell I couldn't get any help from the ticket agents at the gate. I had a question about my seating on my boarding pass she told me she couldn't help cause she wasn't logged in then proceeded to help the man behind me. Then she gave me horrible seating on purpose middle seat way in the back. I will never fly with this airline again

Reviewed 27 May 2024

DO NOT EVER FLY UNITED! We booked our flight to catch a cruise thru Flights by Celebrity. The cruise line guaranteed us we would get on our ship. United canceled our connecting flight from Washington, DC to Vancouver because the crew timed out. The only reason I KNEW was Celebrity called me and told me. The app and website for United still said connecting flight was on time! If I would have gotten on my flight from Knoxville to Washington, I would have been stranded. No one at the counter would help me. They just kept saying I would have to call the 1-800 number. If you call that, you will be on hold for hours!! In the end, I missed my cruise because there were no flights and the ones Flights by Celebrity found was with United and they were delayed. NO Customer Service anymore!!!

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.