“THE WORST!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 28 May 2024

It’s funny they call themselves “United Cares”, when all they care is taking your money and laughing in your face whenever you have a problem. Flight are constantly delayed. I have a 90 min flight that they delayed for 14 hours due to overworking a crew! The whole overall experience I have endured through United has been utter garbage! You’re better off flying Frontier or Spirit.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 28 May 2024

Bought these through Costco travel to Cancun package. Should have researched United first. You are not saving a dime. Ended up with many hidden fees, a layover, connot pick your seats without paying extra, kids sitting separately with strangers, only a backpack size is allowed on with you, pay extra for carry on luggage. ......and more. Costing more. How can they get away with this. Don't use United.

Reviewed 28 May 2024

Not expecting anything to come from this- simply posting as an 'I told you so' and to make myself feel better.

I got a new sampsonite bag. This was maybe my 5th trip with the bag. Following the trip, my bag was looking very rough. Please see photo1. I took this to the desk and was basically laughed at and told this was nothing in regards to damage.

THE NEXT TRIP... my bag was being unloaded from the taxi at the airport (for our flight out) and the handle completely gave way. See photo2

Do we still think this is 'nothing' ???? Do better.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 27 May 2024

If I wanted to arrive at my destination a day late I could have hoped on a razor scooter, atleast then I could have practiced my bunniehops. Between 12 delays spanning over 7 hours (and most likely more) I have gain great appreciation for both airport bathrooms and the $15 voucher for my incovience. I now know what the wizard of oz felt being scared of rain seeing how any chance of it lead to another hour delay. They do have a vast selection of movies to watch which was nice, it was sad when during the 13th delay I finished watching every movie 2 times (once in English and once in Spanish, I was feeling alittle daring) the fact that I typed every word with my eyes closed till I finally got it the way I want shows how long the delays are. Good luck might have well flyed spirit

Reviewed 27 May 2024

I wish other airlines would increase their flight offerings so we wouldn’t be stuck flying the dumpster fire that is United Airlines. Not only do they lack transparency with their communication (their pilot asserted the plane was in “tip top shape” only to lead us back to the gate 15 minutes later for a mechanical issue), but they think wasting 7+ hours of their customers’ time with a delayed flight is only worth a $15 meal voucher. Nothing about them says “fly the friendly skies” as advertised and I strongly advise you fly a different airline, even if there’s 1-2 stops along the way (your flight(s) on that airline would probably get you there before your United flight does).

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.