“UNITED Airline need to RIGHT their WRONG”
Review of United Airlines

UA HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE EVER
The problem I have is I rescheduled a flight after I was notified my initial flight was cancelled May 26, 2024. I went to board the aircraft after scanning my RESCHEDULED flight boarding pass, I was issued at the airport upon arrival. Only to learn I was not on the flight. They gave my seat to another passenger. The next available flight was the next day at 1432. Plus, I was denied accommodation for a hotel not to mention lost funds missing my flight on a previous engagement planned

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Kimberly H

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't even know where to start but what I can say is don't waste your time especially if you have something important to attend no don't because they going to waste to your time. The sad of it is they will not even offer you nothing

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of the worst flying experiences I have ever had. Despite checking in exactly 24 hours in advance, we were assigned seats in the last row of the plane for both flights. In the six rows ahead of us were children or lap babies. Of course during a 4 hour flight there was crying and wailing, as one would expect. The lines for the bathroom were tremendous. We booked basic economy so were could only bring a personal item on board to fit under a seat. The outer wall of the plane curves in the last row and you could not fit even a small item under the window seat. There was no food left for those of us in the last row, even though I asked the attendant early, since the galley was directly behind us. My 86 year old mother was traveling with us and she was unable to get a boarding pass online for either flight. We had to see the ticket agent. On the return flight, even he could not give her a seat, we had to wait in line again at the gate to get a seat. Overall an uncomfortable flight. I avoid the discount airlines, but given the awful experience I had on United, I can see they are not different. We are members of United's frequent flier program, though we do not fly with them often as they do not have many nonstop routes out of Baltimore. Though I cannot believe we are the only passengers on these flights to fly infrequently on United to warrant such bad service.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It’s funny they call themselves “United Cares”, when all they care is taking your money and laughing in your face whenever you have a problem. Flight are constantly delayed. I have a 90 min flight that they delayed for 14 hours due to overworking a crew! The whole overall experience I have endured through United has been utter garbage! You’re better off flying Frontier or Spirit.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bought these through Costco travel to Cancun package. Should have researched United first. You are not saving a dime. Ended up with many hidden fees, a layover, connot pick your seats without paying extra, kids sitting separately with strangers, only a backpack size is allowed on with you, pay extra for carry on luggage. ......and more. Costing more. How can they get away with this. Don't use United.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.