“Charging for checked bags when ticket shows free checked bags.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ticket was issued by Luftansa with 2 free checked bags per passanger. United was the Code Share carrier and charged $226 for extra bag saying the first carrier rules. They ignored the document showing 2 checked bags free. The assistamt at the counter was very rude and refused to look at the document. We did not have any other option but to pay as they demanded.
United is greedy to collect money from some way.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Would absolutely NEVER and I mean NEVER recommend this airline. I’ve never had more issues and more delays compared to this airline. I came here for business and extended my stay I will be pressing our company to move forward with Southwest Airlines and never use United.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Economy fare since it was a short trip and a backpack was all I needed. Can’t check in online with economy fare so have to get boarding pass and seat assignments at airport. No biggy in Redmond as it’s tiny. But San Francisco was ridiculous. When they tell you what terminal and gate to fly out they fail to tell you that they won’t issue you a boarding pass there unless you’re a premier member. So we had to walk even further to an entirely different terminal. Kiosks don’t work. Had to wait for agent. Then had to walk all the way back to original terminal to go through security and get to our gate. We are physically fit but often travel with a disabled friend and this extra run around would have been horrendous on her. Complete joke. I travel often and have never had such ridiculous treatment. They basically shame you for traveling economically. In a day an age where everyone is pushing tech and efficiency they are going out of their way to make economy travel very inefficient for not only travelers, but also for the extra section they have specifically for economy. SMH. Will never travel United again if I have other options.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

United Airline where really unhelpful and are not 1 minute emphiphatic, I had to cancel my flight due to work reason 3 days prior to my departure and do not reside in the USA. Before cancelling I call United Airlines Customer representative who assured me that if I wear to cancel my flight I would get a full refund on my credit card. Later on after cancelling the refund department and the customer service department decline to give me a refund for my flights. THis is so disrecpectful and disorganised. I do not recommend to fly with them. Awful customer service.

Reviewed 17 June 2024

United automatically put in my RN after my name but put it directly with my last name changing my surname. I am currently stuck in Italy
The return flight is with air Canada and they can’t fix it because it was booked with United

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.