“Service with a smile...always”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 13 October 2018

I was unsure about an airline I had never experienced, but Vietnam Airlines delivered, with style and smiles, and cabin service (food, wine and entertainment facilities) which not only pleased, but assured I will fly with the airline again in the future. And, if you are flying directly to Vietnam there seems little point in considering any other carrier.

Date of travel: November 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (5,760)

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Reasonably comfortable, definitely inexpensive but their Lotus Miles program is a nightmare. My wife and I travelled business class return, Sydney to Paris earlier this year and despite almost a dozen emails still have no points to show for it. We have given them flight details, seat numbers, passport numbers, inside leg measurements and what we chose to eat on the flight (well maybe not quite but it feels like it,) and now we’re told we will only get the points if we sent them “copies of our original boarding passes”!?! Don’t their records show them who booked and flew? Indifferent, incompetent and bordering on a scam as they promise benefits that aren’t delivered. We had intended becoming regular customers and were intending to use the points to upgrade flight to Danang at the end of the year, instead with no points and a firm commitment to not using Vietnam ever again, we’re flying to Denpasar, business with Qantas and expect to have the relevant points in our accounts within a day or two of travelling with no further action required on our part!

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank Phil J
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Vietnam airlines is doing a great job they treat passangers very well from start to finish. The service is great. They provide food and beverages even in short flights. I'm very pleased that I chose them for my trips.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Vietnam is colourful and the flights too.It looks like a blue .The flight attendant and staffs are great.will make you feel a pleasure trip. The seats are spacious and the food is tantalizing. Drinks are also served on the flights.
We had a nice trip!

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I can highly recommend Vietnam Air business class.It is extremely good good value, almost half the price of the big airlines. Flat bed seats, great food and wine, really excellent attentive service from the charming and beautiful flight crew. Not a huge selection of English language movies but I can always find something good to watch.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)