“Staff and Alicia Keys were the best part of it”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 16 November 2017

When I saw how crowded the plane was, I was about to buy a $300 upgrade to economy premium, for I badly needed to lay back. The young hostess honestly said the recline was just the same, plus I had two emply seats beside my aisle seat. Way better than the middle seat in the Premium section! Thanks you for saving my money.

Then I realize why that same row 47 was even emptier on my inboud flight. Toilets where placed on both sides! But to my surprise the wc trafic wasn't busy untill morning. Leg room was ok and I had the chance to streach over 3 seats.

If seating was after all ok, mean meal proved poor to the point of asking extra bread or starve. Alex brought me lots of bread, crackers, cheese and butter. Thank you Alex. Appreciated that so much!

The plane was not of the newest design and entartainement was very basic. I enjoyd Alicia Keys music, she was the only good possible choise in the playlist. Thank you Alicia!

All in all staff made my day, and seating was not too bad for a 7 hour flight landed on time. And by the way, breakfast was way better than dinner, with yogurt, granola and fresh fruit.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Fontana-Artista
Write a ReviewReviews (9,743)

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Flew with Virgin for the first time in 20 odd years. Found it to be lesss than great. Firstly the seat I was in was broken (surprised this wasn’t checked) so I ended up moving to the one seat available, and both my colleague and I ended up sick from the food which was not great. Am not overly keen on the cabin layout as you don’t get to peer out the windows which is a bit rubbish as the Dreamliner has great windows to look out of. The staff however were great and really apologetic and looked after us. However overall rather a disappointing experience.

2  Thank graham b
Reviewed 14 November 2017

A big thank you to all the staff on both outward (7th November 2017) and homeward (12th November 2017). You all work so hard and deserve to be recognised. You smile, you serve and comfort so thank you from two happy travellers.

1  Thank happytravellerEssex
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent Customer Service at Airport & on Flight , Excellent Food and Excellent Ambience.
Best Coffee I've ever had on a flight!!!! MADE MY DAY!!!
Grace & Victoria at the Virgin Airlines Customer Desk at Miami airport were excellent.
Grace was in charge and she did her best to put me on an earlier flight at 6.45pm to London, England rather than the later flight.
I'm indeed very grateful.
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT.
I WILL ALWAYS TRAVEL VIRGIN IF POSSIBLE.
Nutan Poole
Nassau, Bahamas

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank NutanPoole
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Coming back on a flight from New York was horrendous. Would not ever recommended going and hoping for the best. Book and choose your seat carefully. I was squashed person in front had pushed their chair back. We were also near a toilet and....oh my gosh....Never again.

3  Thank sandif67