“Lost baggage still unresolved: nightmare come true”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So upset about this airline. I’ve flown with them before without a problem but it’s the first I’ve flown with them for a transit flight. I flew from Bologne to Barcelona and then to Seville. I only brought a cabin bag but the cabin was full so, as I entered the plane (for one thing it took us ages to board and I remember spending what felt like hours waiting in the sweltering heat of the sun just to get into the plane) I was told in Spanish that my baggage needed to be placed on hold. He asked if I was transitting to anywhere else so I told him I’m heading to Seville - he wrote this all on the label along with the current flight number of the plane. He said to collect my bag in Seville. In Barcelona I double checked with the lady at the Vueling desk whether I need to collect my bag here in Barcelona or if it will be transferred to Seville. She said final destination is Seville so I trusted the airline and waited patiently til then. I get to Seville and low and behold my luggage has gone missing. They entered it on the system 4 days ago and is yet to be located. I called the office several times and no answer. Company is so disorganised. I will never trust this company with my belongings again. I just hope it’s resolved soon and that my luggage will find its way back to me. You defo get what you pay for. Cheap flight, cheap and unreliable service...

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,613)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After the flight being cancelled and replaced for 2 days, they offered a flight which delayed as well to reach the connection point at Barcelona with 1 our delay!
the connecting flight was there and they closed the gate 20 minutes before the flight, ignoring us and all whose their flight had delay.

I lost my presentation at conference, I paid 2 extra nights at a hotel

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Shocking. What a mess. First we arrived at the airport and they told us the flight was overbooked- we got the last 2 seats but there were about 10 poor souls who simply got left at the airport.

Also got told we couldn’t take our carry on bags into plane as cabin was full.

Flight home was delayed. In general the worst. Will never fly with them again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So my experience with vueling....

Outbound flight
flight delayed by 3 hours. When boarding the plane our hand luggage was taken off us and put in main holdall due to some of the overhead lockers being broken so not enough room.
So arriving in Barcelona at 2:30am (3 hours late) and then having to wait around for our hand luggage arrive meant that we didnt actually get to our hotel room until 4am.

Inbound flight
Information boards display our 18:55 flight is estimated at 21:40!!! We walked round the airport trying to work off the anger. Delayed. Again! After having a drink and returning to the board (at 18:45) board now displays estimated 19:10. Run to gate to queue as they arent letting us on yet (now 19:00). Seats in row 31 and the closest space in the overhead storage was above row 24. 1 space. The other bag was taken down to row 11! 20 rows between us and our luggage! Seething. Staff were rude. Unfriendly. Take off finally at 8pm. Land in Luton and as everyone stands up and grabs their stuff to leave we realise we need to get out of everyones way to let them off to get to row 11! Everyone is queued up, stairs get attached, doors opened and they still refuse to let us off the plane. All lights go out, several times. Announcement eventually came over to explain there were too many people in the airport and too short staff we couldnt get off the plane.

Oh and little tip to anyone still considering using them.... when choosing seats online, dont choose row 32.....as 2 girls found out when they boarded the plane, row 32 does not exist

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A new aircraft, departure right on time, arrival the same thing, fact boarding! Nice flight. Nothing to object!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank corawilson