“Friendly and helpful staff”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Flew back home from Toronto following a long overnight flight to Toronto. I admit that most time that I fly with West Jet my flights are delayed. That being said the staff is always wonderful at accommodatin I change flight this time to get on an earlier flight and it was a delight. It usually is. Everyone is doing all that they can to help you, friendly flight attendant and customer service agents

Write a ReviewReviews (8,464)

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Great round trip with westjet. Flight attendants were nice, and attentive. Grabbed a beer and small snack to share with the other half. Entertainment menu was also very good, with a wide selection for you to choose from. Flying with them again in a month can’t wait!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Westjet has always been great, They are our go to airlines. Checking in online is very easy and convenient. We usually do not have luggage to check in but this time we did on the way home( bought too many gifts).... Now that was a bit of a challenge as the self check baggage carousel was being very fussy( didn't want to scan our boarding passes) and we had to get a West Jet employee to come and help. She was very polite and helpful. One of the flight attendants on our return flight from Halifax to Calgary even gave us a seat yoga class. What fun that was!!!!. It was nice to stretch a bit after a 6 hour night flight. Thanks West Jet for another great experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Second time flying with this airline and they couldn't have been better. Although, a little more in the food department wouldn't have gone amiss as they appeared to have run out of a lot of items on the outbound journey. However, the staff was courteous and helpful. Inbound flight had more in the way of food on offer and the staff was very attentive. The pilot had a chat with everyone, in person, before we departed and he was hilarious. Keep up the good work.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Westjet has always been great with me ...there always friendly courteous and polite. Check-in was fast and easy. I really enjoyed where I can order my food 24 hrs ahead of time...you get on your flight and your food is there...no waiting...I had a window seat all the time cause I checked in early.....love Westjet