“Help was on the way”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Having a bad leg and needing assistance , i was helped to a wheelchair and all was well. The staff could not be nicer. Friendly service throughout the flight. We joined West Jet by applying for their rewards credit card.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,434)

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I decided last minute to upgrade to WestJet's Plus option not expecting too much. Great to have added leg room and no one in the middle seat guaranteed. I was delighted with all the small touches that added up to a lovely flight experience! From the moment you board they have water bottles waiting for you. You are offered a snack and hot towel service shortly after take off. Then beverages and a meal. Although, there was no choice on the meal it was still good. Then comes dessert and later another snack if you like - I was too full! The crew on this particular flight seemed like going above and beyond with kindness, smiles and attention to detail was in their every day repertoire. Bravo!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We're frequent flyers with WestJet and usually recommend them to our friends over other Canadian Airlines. We're already confident in the services that WestJet provides but I have to give them a special shout out for this one incident.

My husband flies from Alberta to BC regularly with WestJet and last night I did a booking for him through their mobile site. This morning when I checked our email to print of his boarding passes, I could not find the confirmation email. I then went online to his Frequent Flyer account and nothing there so I placed a call to WestJet. Although they could not find the booking in their system and the prices had already risen from what we wanted to book last night, they went ahead and honored the price that we were quoted last night! I can't think of any other airline that would be so accommodating with this request when the booking didn't even show up in their system. That's how a company should be run!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Average airline overall but the service was good on the plane. Friendly and helpful. Wish they offered a bit more selection of food for a 4 hour flight without the added cost to order.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The boarding was way faster compared to Hamilton

It seems that our flight back to Hamilton went faster. It must be because I was writing Tripadvisor reviews, as well as formatting my pictures.

The stewardess and Stewart were very polite and kept on smiling. I like that!

The chairs were still comfortable. The legroom was OK. We were still hydrated every hour, with water or juice or other ways.

We left the plane smiling.