“Outstanding service”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Recently flew out to Vancouver from Ottawa and return for a long weekend. Entire experience was very positive. Check-in and boarding process went very smoothly at both ends. Flights were comfortable with no incidents. In flight entertainment was comprehensive and current.
Overall a great start and end to a short vacation.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,909)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We flew from Saskatoon to Calgary (backwards) to catch the flight to Halifax in order to get the cheaper seats, but the flights were pretty much on time and trouble free. We loved the newer jet with more leg room on one leg of the flight, and endured the more crowded conditions on the older ones. All four flights had entertainment of some sort, either monitors on the back of the seat ahead, or the new Westjet connect service. Meals are offered for a fee, but we declined as the choices were not interesting (one needing gluten free). We always choose Westjet to fly, if possible, due to their obvious efforts to treat guests with great courtesy and respect.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I often fly WestJet and have nothing bad to say about them. The staff are funny, helpful and attentive on every flight I have every been on. My choice of Airlines to Antigua or Florida even to Europe on one trip.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great airline that is reliable and on time. Fly twice a year on Westjet and are quite satisfied with the hospitality and service.i

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We flew economy class from Orland to Toronto. I selected WestJet based primarily on price, direct service, and reputation of the carrier. The two-hour 45-minute flight was on a Boeing 737-800. Departure was delayed by about 10 minutes, and it arrived within five minutes of schedule at the gate, Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson Airport.

I had a standard economy aisle seat. I had descent, fairly unrestricted leg room, with my knees not touching the seat in front of me. I carry my earbuds, as I was aware that they are available for purchase on WestJet, as they are on many carriers. I try to avoid having middle seats. If the flight had been longer than three hours, I would likely have paid to get a Plus or emergency row seat, both of which offer greater legroom.

Flight attendants were friendly, polite, and helpful.