“First Choice”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When looking for a flight for my first trip overseas, there was not a second thought to look elsewhere but WestJet. I was able to get an amazing deal when traveling to Glasgow, that no other air line could match. When the time came to head on my two month vacation, everything ran extremely smoothly. The staff at the airport and the flight attendants were helpful and very polite. They handled a situation with a client with extreme professionalism. Our baggage made it to each destination and did not seem to be thrown around too much. Overall, I will alway look for flights with WestJet, though hopefully as they continue to grow they keep in mind their old values that customers have loved, and are drawn too. Not just a company wanting to make a quick buck.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,160)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is no smoking area in waiting area.
Plane was quite loud and don’t supply any ear plugs other than that it was ok

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gets worse with every flight. You should look for another flight, I am. No customer care for when they mess up and they mess up alot

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight was delayed 1 1/2 hours. Originally slated to leave at 3:45 and after several changes the flight took off after 5. There was not enough food for over 1/3 of the carrier. My husband was 7 rows behind me in 20 and all that was left was humus and crackers. This flight is over 5 hours long so to not have enough food over a dinnertime take off is unacceptable. We will try never to fly WestJet again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i have a westjet mastercard and usually fly with them when possible,but they have gotten so bad with customer service that i am giving up my credit card and will not fly with them again. if i can transfer my westjet dollars to my avion card they will be gone this week.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)