“Seat mix up but got fixed up sort of.”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I paid for our seats well in advance but when it came to the last flight home from Mexico we never had seats together but when I complained about it we were put at the very front right side of the plane. I found seat very small and unfordable due to the tables being inside the armrest and using up valuable seating room. The emergency exit door was right beside me and it was very cold also if you are sitting at the emergency door should you not get a crash course on how to open it in case of an emergency ?

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,102)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a world traveller and had flown hundreds of airlines from Quatar business class to, as it felt like, on the wings of Air Asia.
This was my first time I had flown with WestJet and I didn’t expect too much as it’s one of the cheaper airlines. However, the service, especially from Laura- helpful, approachable, friendly and with a big smile, made the trip extra enjoyable!
I also like the west jet app services, very informative and the easyness to book the flights!
Will fly again with WestJet soon for sure!
Thank you!

1  Thank Evie G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You use to awesome and now I dont like you at all. Thanks for changing my flight time and gate. Couldn't put my fair towards my replacement flight? How much does your CEO make a year? I won't be using you again.

2  Thank LeslieTannahill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you like being talked down to and ignored then this is the flight for you. While boarding I listen to one of the male flight attendant making very distasteful comments about the people on the flight (Caribbean) On the second serving of drinks I took a coffee but didn't like it much. When they passed to clean up I tried to give the cup, but was told he'd come back for it. Despite walking up and down the isle multiple times he never did. When it was time to land I asked again for they to take it but they refused!

To top it off they damaged my Swiss Gear brand luggage and no one could direct me to the relevant desk/ person to lodge a complaint with. Everyone kept passing the buck.

Date of travel: December 2018
2  Thank Trinispirit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight left on time and arrived on time. I like Toronto terminal 3 as there is less walking than 1. WJ check in was easy and a lot of self service to check bags. Leaving a 10 am the menu was a little odd serving pad Thai in the am. Cabin crew were good and helped if needed.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)