“S-WIZZ AIR”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My partner & I booked a return flight with Wizz air and were emailed our outbound boarding passes – seats in separate rows. We avoided the exorbitant £75 charge per bag and managed small enough carry-ons.
They said the return boarding passes would be emailed the Saturday before our Monday lunchtime flight. Though our hotel had wi-fi, they could not provide a computer or printer, nor did we see a library or Internet cafe anywhere, so had no way of accessing emails or printing the return boarding passes. We explained this at the airport check-in and were sent to the Wizz air desk. There we were told we’d have to pay 20 euro each for passes, and when we objected were warned if we did not pay we would not be allowed on board. Our money bought sales slips exchangeable for passes. Again we were assigned seats far apart.
Home, we complained to Wizz air and eventually received a snooty reply. We are taking it further; but meanwhile I’d advise travellers to avoid this outrageous treatment by not flying Wizz air.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,036)

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have traveled by Wizz Air many times. Never feel satisfied for service at all. So someone will wonder what disappointed me and why I still used it.

I have paid twice for check-in luggage. And both I received were damaged. In the first time, I was busy with my work and didnot have a time to contact Wizz Air. Second time, what I got is only sorry and no solution if I couldnot find repair shop for luggage. And what they need only brand, price, damage. Brand and price are clearly on the tag and bill I bought. Damage is horrible because it was at the wheel. They didnot do anything excepting sending me an email that i need to find repair shop. How you can find repair shop for fixing sth cheap like it. Even I tried to post my problem on the FB groups in that city. What I got is two likes and no comment.

Why do I still have to use it. Because there is no direct flight from NL to Cluj, Romania. I dont have any choice to choose Wizz. But everytime I travel with unsatisfied and unsafe feeling for checkin luggage.

If there is another, I never use it again. Horrible airline I have used. That is why I never buy or use anything there. Always buy food and water in the waiting room.

1  Thank Anna R
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The crew from Cluj and sometimes the schedule of the flights is the positive thing, but the pricing policy is very bad.As we are searching for tickets to Rome, i had the unpleasant surprise to buy them in the 20% discounts session and today, 10 days before the flight, the price is 3 times lower.So dear readers do not fall for the discount policy, it is just a trick to grow the selling and than if they do not sell enough tickets they will reduce the prices.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I flew with Wizz Air for the first time the other day. Personally I had a nightmare experience with the airline after one of my flights being cancelled (no fault of the airline) but the customer service was very bad at Gdansk airport in Poland. The UK customer support team have been very helpful since returning back to the United Kingdom but I could not contact them from abroad when I needed them most. If theres another airline at the same price, go with them over Wizz. My 2nd flight was much better and very similar to any other airline.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Nice and cosy. If you are in Belgrade and wish you could go to Germany, try this flight. The crew is great and the plane was like the new one. We had so much fun !