“Flights to Georgia”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Booked flights for my wife and me but didn't pay extra for choosing a seat. Wizz Air, like other economy airlines, punish you for this by seating you many rows apart, even though there are spare seats. On the flight home I was allocated the middle seat of three with no one else next to me. My wife had a spare seat next to her too. Still, the flight isn't too long and it saved us £40! On both flights the attendants claimed there was no coffee or snacks because of high demand on earlier flights. I don't believe this. I think Wizz Air just didn't have deliveries ordered. This was poor service from the airline but their attendants did their best and are very nice, helpful people.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,714)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We tried to check in online when we'd realised that we had to get the boarding passes. According to the time, we had to check in three hours before the departure. It was 10.00 am & we were due to fly home at 1.50 pm, but then the check in online had already closed! As a result, we had to pay 35 Euros each as penalty to secure our boarding passes at the airport! When we called their customer services on our return, we were told the time difference was the cause of the problem. In future, we will select & pay for our seats so that we can check in 30 days BEFORE departure & not 48 hours! Therefore, we would have both inbound & outbound boarding passes BEFORE we travel! This experience put a little damper on an otherwise lovely holiday!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The flight was delayed with 40 min during departure and arrived in Sofia 20 min. after the schedule.We walked from the departure gate to the airplane almost a mile distance,thank you ,God,there wasn't a rain at that time in Eindhoven.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The flight was on time. There were no incidents. I have long legs and was able to book a seat with extra leg room so I was comfortable.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

As always everything was OK. Nice and hospitality cabin crews. Clean and comfortable plane. Will use this airlines again