“Never using Wizz Air again!!!”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Crooks!!!! I have never been so stressed nor humiliated at a check in previously. I had to pay 30 Euros each for 3 passengers, total of 90 Euros or stay for "checking in" at the airport as the website print was so small i missed it. Same thing with almost 3/4 passengers at the check in.
Seating was a joke, my partner was given a seat in row 6 and I was seated at row 39 until I made a fuss and was told i had to "pay a fee" to choose a seat next to each other.
Hostesses were unprofessional, i was seated in the last row and throughout the whole journey hostesses were talking and laughing loudly amongst themselves causing alot of passengers upset as some wanted a peaceful journey.
Overall a very distressful experience, never ever using Wizz Air again!!! Stay away from this airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,103)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The worst airline company ever. I will never buy a tickets through this company and would not recommend it to anyone. I bought the tickets month prior my trip and on the day of my trip just few hours before my flight the cancelled my flight. They offered 2 options either to re-book the flight which I tried to do but there were no available tickets on the day i had to travel or get a refund. I had a roundtrip and Either though my flight was cancelled on to way there as soon as pressed refund it automatically cancelled both trips. As I couldn't postpone my trip I had to buy the tickets through different airline. And as all know the tickets bought on the day of travel are much more expensive than the ones bought month ago. Because of this I lost £800 in the difference of flights and also the money that i paid for the pre booked parking at the airport, because the airline that still had the tickets on that day were flying out from the different airport. I contacted the wizz air and ask them to cover the difference, because they returned me £400 for the tickets they cancelled and new tickets including lost parking cost me £13000 and they refused even though it was clearly the airlines fault why the flight was cancelled. I will not only never will be flying with the wizz air again but I will tell all my friends and family not travel with them as well. I also work at travel agency and I will never recommended my clients to get tickets from the wizz air.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

No real problems at all, a short delay because of heavy air traffic over Germany only 20 minutes, and on arrival myself and other passengers had to climb the luggage carousel and retrieve the luggage it was quite funny really, forming a human chain passing case after case to other passengers, I don't no where the baggage handlers were but that's Ukraine.
And as usual on return massive queues at border control, just glad I wasn't a non EU citizen only three border offices for one hundred people but that's normal for Luton airport,

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The ticket is just as expensive as any conventional airline when all extra cost has been added to the final price, but then you get absolutely no comfort= terrible seats, lousy service and treatment like you were cattle.
I’ll only use Wizz again if absolutely no other alternative are possible.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Super budget airlines. I would defiantly chose another airline for flights over 3 hours very cramped. I fit fine at 5'2 120lbs. But hubby at 6 foot no way!! No food, no entertainment, and no seat recline. We left late arrived late about 30 minutes and check-in took approximately 2 hours. Very long check in for a very small airport. 3 people working the lines for couple hundred people and several different flights had some people very angry. But-cheap and good enuf for a quick flight.