“Economy as it's best ”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was content with their services until they changed the luggage policy and their prices.
Now Wizz is not so economic.
I wish they could at least offer free water, but If you are on a budget, they might be the best option, at least in Romania. For now!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank angiehorgos
Write a ReviewReviews (10,909)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first experience with Wizzair and I wasn’t expecting much at all (looking at the other reviews). I have traveled a lot, both by expensive as well as low budget air companies.
Shortly I could just say, the service Wizzair provided for me was a high quality for a very low price.
I have paid a lot more for other companies, for a very poor service and I can tell you this, you get a lot more for a lot less with Wizzair. Well, at least it was the case for me, traveling from London to Kutaisi(Georgia). Both service on board as well as at the airports were smooth, quick and high standard, so I am puzzled by the negative comments!

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Eka T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are on a budget, I strongly recommend this airline. Very cheap tickets for best europe destinations. You have to be very careful tho, to read everything about baggage policy, check in, etc, before you depart. Be a smart customer and this airline will get you anywhere in Europe for very low prices!

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank rominatare
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time I flew with wizz air I really like it it was very smooth and pretty good staff was friendly

Date of travel: January 2019
3  Thank erenates82
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent. The flight was on time and had enough space for my legs.Crew was
great. I enjoy my flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rocko456